Way cute slide show! But now I feel much older! How did that much time pass so quickly yet so slow? Crazy! Tell Elyssa we love her tons and Happy 14th! Welcome to Mia Maids!
So Aiden is laying in bed tonight and we are watching a movie and all of a sudden he looks at me and asks, "Mom, how do you spell Jemma?" So I spell it for him and he repeats it back to me and then smiles. So I just had to ask, "Aiden is she your girlfriend?" To which he promptly pulls the covers over his head and hides his little blushing cheeks! 12/16/09
I had recorded Men vs Wild (yes men) as Will Ferrell was on this episode and I wanted to see how he would survive in the Arctic. Well I finally sat down to watch it and Aiden was in the room playing and kinda watching it at the same time. Well it gets to a point where they have to stop and take a potty break and Will says to Bear 'I think I have lost my penis' at which time Aidens head comes up and he says, 'What did he loose mom?' It totally caught me off guard. First that they didn't edit it and second that of all the things he heard it was that. So as straight faced as I could I told him 'Peanuts, he lost his peanuts honey.' To which he said okay and went back to playing. 07/02/09
I was walking by Aiden's room the other day and I happen to glance in and there he is sitting on his bed in just his jammie bottoms humming like a monk. 05/09
We were leaving church and Logan asked Aiden if he was going to ride home with him and he said 'No, I am going with mom.' Logan then pretends to be hurt and issues us a challenge that he is going to beat us home and hurries to his car. As we are walking by Logan's car to get into mine I tell Aiden to say 'Last the best of all the game!' and we proceed to follow Logan home, who already has a 2 block lead on us. While on the way home Aiden turns and says, 'I'm the best huh mom because you saved me for last!' 02/01/09
Aiden asked one day, 'Mom, do you know what you get in your stocking if you have been bad?' I am thinking coal but ask, 'What?' He informes me, 'You get underware in your stocking if you have been bad!' 12/08
On Aiden's birthday he comes walking out of the bedroom first thing that morning and I tell him 'Happy Birthday! You are 5 years old!' He then promptly informs me that 'He is not 5 yet because he has not had his birthday cake!' 08/28/08
I am sitting on the couch the other day and Aiden is playing Indiana Jones the next thing that I know he is telling me to drive and starts shooting over the back of the couch. He then asks me to hold his gun (at this point I realize that we are acting out the get away scene in Temple of Doom) so I act like the girl in the movie did and the gun gets dropped out the window. Aiden then turns to me and says, 'Where's my gun?' to which I reply, 'OHHH, I just broke a nail!' Aiden then informs me that we are going to start over this time at the beginning of the movie and he is Indy and I am everyone else. 06/01/08
Elyssa & Aiden were talking on the phone while she was in New York & at the end of their conservation Aiden says goodby and then pauses...then you hear Elyssa say hang up the phone, Aiden says okay and goodby again and then sits there. This routine goes on for a few minutes before I finally tell him to shut the cell phone. 05/30/08
I came home from work today and was talking to Aiden and he told me that I was old and could not remember anything. A few minutes later I asked him who he had played with today at the neighbors house. He could not remember one of the kids names and was thinking real hard about it. All of a sudden he tells me to read the bubble above his head so I would know the name of the kid (you know like in a comic strip). Well I have no idea who it is so I start guessing names. He does not think this is too funny because the name is right there in the bubble and I just need to read it. Well after a few guesses I tell him that I cannot read it because I am too old and he then informs me that I am not that old and just need to tell him the name in the bubble above his head! 04/04/08
This morning Aiden went into Elyssa'a room at about 11:00 and told her, "Wake up Elyssa it's morning and we don't have to go anywhere." It is springbreak this week and I am not sure how late she was up last night but she was not too happy about him attempting to get her out of bed even if it was 11 am. 03/19/08
I was downstairs working on this blog when all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see Aiden walking down the stairs w/the milk and the chocolate syrup. I asked him what he was doing and he said he would like some chocolate milk. I told him he forgot the cup and he stated (in a tone very much like duh mom) 'I only have 2 hands!' 03/13/08
So I went to work the other day and Aiden wanted to be able to call me. So I dialed the number to work and hung up. I then showed him how to press the redial button and talk and that will call mom. So I am at work for about 20 minutes and the phone rings. I pick it up and Aiden said that he just called to tell me that he loves me from the floor to the moon to the stars and back. I told him that I loved him using some descriptors that he laughed about and told me that I was silly. Well about every 10-15 minutes I would get a phone call from him asking different questions and telling me that he loves me and asking when I would be home as he needed some chocolate milk. I have decided that I had better always have my work number on redial or some people maybe getting some weird calls from my house. 2/08
Aiden has a hard time saying the C sound instead he says T. Well I took Aiden to Burger King and they have these IDOG toys in the kids meals. Well he got this green kitty one that he has had so much fun with, at one point in time he was outside running around the yard yelling, "I have a titty! I have a titty!" 12/07
I let Aiden have the wishbone from the turkey this year. I had to explain to him how it was done. So he closes his eys and then pulls and his side breaks off with the bigger half. He was so excited that he had won. After running around showing everyone that he had the bigger half he came back to where I was and in a small whisper told me that he wished that Santa would bring him a present. 12/07
Aiden informed me that I am his best buddy and he is mine. 12/07
According to Aiden when he grows up he is going to become a Police Officer so that he can come to work with me every day!
Aiden says to me, "Mom I don't love you, but I love you." So I asked him what he ment and he replies, "I don't love you a little I love you lots and lots and lots and lots!"
Logan
HEY!!! im logan. i live in burley. its pretty sweet, except for all the boringness and having nothing to do. yeah so i like women...they are hot and fun to kiss and junk...i also like baseball, wait scratch that, i LOVE baseball it is the greatest thing to ever happen to this planet. the yankees kick ass and i dont care what anyone says they are the best. always have been always will be. derek jeter and robinson cano are my favorite players and are also the best middle infield in the MLB. yeah i like ridin my snowmobile during the winter and my dirtbike during the summer, hangin out with my friends, hittin on chicks, and playin ball....thats pretty much how my days go haha. if there was a way to play baseball and get with cute ladies at the same time that would be amazing and i think they would call it heaven. well i guess if you wanna know more about me then ask!
Elyssa
Hey I'm Elyssa.... I'm 17 I'm at the high school.....I like LOVE softball...and Watching Logan kick some butt playing baseball....I just learned how to snowboard yea its pretty sweet..... I take dance it's pretty cool I guess.... I ride dirt bikes and swim in the summer and in the winter I LOVE snowmobilling and snowboarding! Well thats me if ya want to know more just ask!! :D
Aiden
Hi! It's me Aiden. I am 8 years old and love the color blue. I also love Indiana Jones, Batman, Spiderman and the Ninja Turtles. I like to play baseball and football and hope that one day I will be as good as my big brother Logan. I love summer and jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler! I would play out in it all day long if my mom would let me. Summer is great fun with all the swimming and slip-n-sliding that I get to do. I also love winter and snowmobiling, but my all time favorite is making snow angles. I love to read and my favorite book is 'Snuggle Puppy' because my mom says I am her snuggle puppy! That and they are making chocolate chip cookies and they are also my most favorite cookie in the whole world. In fact I think I will go ask my mom to make some.......
I am a single mother of 3. 2 boys and a girl. Logan is 20 and loves baseball, he would play every day all year long if given the chance. Elyssa is my quiet 18 year old who when given the chance will let it all out and suprise those around her. Aiden is 8 and lets me know on a dailey basis that he loves me. I think that the lord knew I would need that reminder with 2 teenagers around.
I work as a 911/police/fire/ems dispatcher and have worked my way up into assistant supervisor. I love what I do as each day is totally different from the last...heck every phone call is that way. Guess it keeps me on my toes. Hope to hear from all of you.
1 comment:
Way cute slide show! But now I feel much older! How did that much time pass so quickly yet so slow? Crazy! Tell Elyssa we love her tons and Happy 14th! Welcome to Mia Maids!
Post a Comment