Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!


I hope that you all are had a wonderful 4th and have a night full of fun with lots of ohhhhh's and ahhhhh's!

1 comment:

Farahlyn said...

I was so excited to see so many new posts! I checked about a week ago and there was nothing new. Please tell me that Logan can also wear his hair "normal", and that Aiden's hair just has blue hair gel! I guess you can chalk it up to summer fun. The T-ball pics are darling, trophys are definately better than treats at that age! I hope that you had a fun fourth. We basically did the same thing we did last year only with JD's family. I made marshmellow guns for the kids/adults and they were a hit. Are you coming down this weekend? I'll help ya with gas if that's an issue - let me know, it would be a fun B-day for me to have you here!