Today we woke up to a winter wonderland. It had started snowing just before 6 am and by 8:30 we had close to 4 inches. It has been snowing all day, at times heavier then others, but we are now approaching the 10 inch mark. Aiden is loving it as he is making snow angels and sliding down the slide into a landing of white, all you can see is his head it is so deep. My Halloween spider webs have not fared so well in this wonderful white stuff and Aiden asked today if we could put up the Christmas tree...if I did we could say that we actually had a white Christmas. I hope that all the rest of you out there are having a wonderful Saturday!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
ARE YOU KIDDING?! That is soooo crazy! And so much snow at that. I don't expect snow until December and I hope it doesn't rear its ugly head any sooner(I am not a fan of the white stuff).Looks like Aiden had a blast though. Fun pics!Oh,and I love your blog music.
Oh. my. word. I will stop complaining about the once inch we got here. Ours has already melted. The kids had a fun time playing in it yesterday and it looks like Aiden did too!
My in-laws told me about the snow and I thought they were joking at first! I can't believe how much you got, and so early! It was 78 degrees here over the weekend. There aren't many days in the fall/winter where we can say we were warmer here in Minnesota. Don't worry, I'm sure ours is coming soon enough :-)
HOLY COW! My kids would be sooo jealous! We ended up getting a skiff on Sunday and I was so excited because I thought that we might actually get the snow you had, but in pittered out. I can say that I was excited because I know that it wouldn't stick for long and I thought it would be fun for a day or two! Aiden looks like he just got a Christmas wish! Darling!
Seriously? Now don't you dare send any of that stuff our direction. I don't want to see it until at least December!
Post a Comment