Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mr. BHS 2008


Last night was the MR. BHS competition and Logan was one of the 10 boys that was picked from the Senior class to join in the festivities. It was a fun night that raised quite a bit of money for the Special Olympics program for those kids from Burley that need it. I learned last night that Burley will have a representative at the World Special Olympics this year that will be trying to bring a gold home in alpine skiing....GO Jill!!

Here are a few short videos from last night...enjoy!



Talent...



Modeling Sportsware...



Ask me any question...



Going to the highest bidder...



OH that would be Jenna! Make him work hard girl!! After all you did plunk down $250 for him :)


3 comments:

k8shoe said...

So fun to see all the videos! I love the sportswear modeling the best. Logan, you're a stud!

Farahlyn said...

The sports wear was so funny!Was Logan embaressed?And always remember to SMILE! :) ps (look at this sideways..
_ P.S this is Rhyan:)

Farahlyn said...

This is the real Farahlyn - Dad, Kay and I just watched all the videos and are laughing out loud! I can;t believe the funny comments Logan just pulled out of nowhere! What a Hottie - we all think that he should have won!

P.S. We think he gave Jenna the money so he wouldn't look bad! :)