Friday, January 6, 2012

What a blur.....

Sorry I have not posted for almost a year and a half. We have been busy (not that that is an excuse) with life and it has flown by. I am still taking online classes and so far have been able to pull good grades while working full time and being a single mom :)

Logan moved to Phoenix Arizona last April and has been working for a company called Southwest Metal Smiths, they do decorative metal, and he has learned to weld. He is dating Taylor Rogers, who is an absolute darling, wonderful young lady, for almost a year now and I just love her to pieces. He has decided to move back to Idaho around the end of April to be closer to family and go to school.

Elyssa is in her senior year of high school and is counting down the days until graduation. She has become an avid photographer and is wanting to pursue that in college. If you are a facebook user check out her page at Elyssa Ottley Photography. She has also been dating someone for almost a year now. Marty Munoz has become a fixture at our house and has help ease the hole Logan left when he moved.

Aiden got baptized this last September as he turned 8 on the 28th of August. He is in 2nd grade and loves his teacher. He is my right hand little man as the older kids are well older and busy. He is always willing and loves to help me make chocolate chip cookies (his favorite). Aiden also loves to play video games and is really loving the Kinetc Santa brought them for Christmas.

As for me like I said I have been plugging away at school and made the mistake of taking a psychology class and loved it so now I have a raging internal debate going on about switching my majors....ugh!! Here I am almost 40 and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up...lol! This last October I met a most wonderful man who has filled a hole I had forgotten needed filling. He has made me laugh again and well I think I really kind of like him ;)

So lets see if I can be a better blogger this year and keep the family chronicles a little more up to date.

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Yay!! Happy to see your updating! :) Logan said "It's about time!" Haha! Sooo happy that you have found happiness again. You are the sweetest and most caring person I have ever met and you deserve so much to be happy! Love you!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will love OjrDQtOP [URL=http://www.adjustable--dumbbells.com/]bowflex selecttech 552 dumbbells[/URL] to get new coupon akmzbhye [URL=http://www.adjustable--dumbbells.com/ ] http://www.adjustable--dumbbells.com/ [/URL]

Anonymous said...

purchase kNSCpllv [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/]gucci shop online[/URL] for more pDxTSnaV [URL=http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ ] http://www.cheapguccireplica.tumblr.com/ [/URL]