Friday, January 18, 2008

New Do

Okay so I finally committed & actually took the plunge...in my new choice of hair do's that is. I have been wanting something different for quite awhile and have been shopping around, so to say, for that one that I thought, "Okay that is it. I want that look". After not having bangs for over 8 years and deciding that I will layer the old mop on my head and put some fringe over the ol' face it has been quite a change. First of all my hair is so used to being pulled back that even my little bang fringe wanted to go that way. So needless to say that they like to stick pretty much straight out from my head...quite funny looking let me tell you. I also am having a very hard time with the feeling of something on my forehead. So for the last few days by late afternoon I have ended up pulling them back into a clip so they are out of the way...which also does not help in the sticking straight from the head thing. So as the days go by and I train myself to not pull them back and attempt to corral them into a look that is not too shocking to the eyes. Well here are the results of my efforts to have a more up to date do...





Sorry it is hard to tell what exactly it looks like because the pictures are so dark :)

2 comments:

k8shoe said...

I just cut bangs too...they're hard to get used to for sure! Looks cute!

Farahlyn said...

Looks cute Heth! It looks like you cut some length off too. Getting pretty trendy lady!