Wednesday, April 2, 2008

What a hit!


Burley played Wood River tonight in a double header and won them both. This is the 3rd straight game in a row that they have won. Last Saturday they beat Preston 15 to 12 in a really good game (so I hear as I was at work). The first game tonight was 7 to 5. Logan played in right field and had some good catches in both games. He also had a beautiful bunt that was very well placed and even allowed him to get onto base and advance everyone so that the bases were loaded. But (now here is the mother in me bragging) he totally rocked in the last game at his last at bat. The score was 10 to 2 with 2 on and Logan up to bat. Here is what happened.....

Logan got a triple (his best hit yet this year) and 2 RBI's with it! It was close but the 3rd baseman didn't have the ball in his hand so he was safe (he picked it up off the ground after Logan was already there). They called the game after that as we were in the bottom of the 6th and had just 10 run'd them. It was awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! I was biting my nails through the whole entire video and then WHAM he hit the ball and got onto third base! Woo-HOO!!!! I guess I get my baseball enthusiasm from my dad. You can't be raised in a house with Paul and not like baseball. Way to go Logan!

Hillary said...

Nice it Logan! You definitely have bragging rights with that one! Nice pics of Easter as well. And Aiden's Star Wars addiction cracks me up! He'd sure fit in with the Guymon clan!

Farahlyn said...

I didn't know that Logan could run that fast! He looked way good! Awesome hit bud!

Paul and Cindy said...

Great Hit, Logan. Way to dig around the bases. Perhaps the Cubbies could use a hitter like you. Ever been to Chicago?