Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Aiden and Lego Star Wars

For the last month Aiden has been playing Lego Star Wars on the PS2. He has become quite good at it and I am starting to think that I may need to send my 4 year old to gamers anonymous or possibly do an intervention of some kind...lol! One thing that has been nice is he sure hurries and gets stuff done so that he can play his game. One night I fell asleep while reading and when I woke up at about 3 am I realized that the Star Wars music was still going. I went into the other room and found him fast asleep holding the controller.
Then a few nights later I was cleaning up after dinner and he was in his room (as the playstation is now in there so I can actually watch tv) waiting for me to come and get him into bed and when I walked in this is what I found. Yes I am thinking that an intervention or something maybe in order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Bryce was a die hard Star Wars Lego fan, but he has never fallen asleep with the controller in his hands. It is an addictive game though...too bad we can't get them together to play it. We would probably never see them again. By the way, I just ordered some stuff from your scentsy site. I am glad that I can order it from someone I know. Thanks!

Heather said...

That would be so awesome if they could get together and play. At Easter Gabe and him played on Farahlyn's Wii and it was so cute to watch them. I just don't get into it like Gabe did. Guess I am a boring player.

Farahlyn said...

At Old Navy they have T-shirts with vidro game controllers on them. Maybe have Aiden sleep with that instead???