Okay I know that everyone is probably sick of hearing about baseball on this blog of mine and I have tried to not blog too much about it, but here is the latest update. Logan has started into districts, they lost their first game and play again tomorrow morning. It is a double elimination so I am hoping that they have a better game then they did yesterday or we are done for a few weeks. They were playing a team that they had lost to and also won during the regular season but for some reason they just didn't seem like they wanted to be playing ball until it was too late. Logan did have an awesome throw to 3rd base from right field to get a runner out. I had to laugh at the JV team members that were sitting behind me when he did that. They were all saying stuff like...I thought he was going for 2nd and just over threw it then I realized that it was 3rd he was going for...Man that was an awesome throw...(and my personal favorite) Man Logan has a gun on him! I was only wishing that I would have gotten it on video.
Another thing I am sure that you all are sick of is prom pictures but I have one more that I just could not resist posting. This is 8 of the 11 guys on the varsity team. I guess when they did the picture the other 3 guys had forgotten their gloves or hats or something and opted to not be in the picture.

Back row left to right: Garrett Lyons, Stephen Beck, Marcus Hoskins, Logan
Front row left to right: Sam Harris, Michael Durfee, Tyler Owens, Seth Koyle
No comments:
Post a Comment