On the 9th my baby bro got married. It is hard to believe that he is old enough to take the plunge but hey my oldest just finished his junior year of high school so I guess I am in denial of how old I am getting. Here are a few pictures from the day...
and here are a few from the reception that night...
CONGRATS BRIAN & JENNY!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Cute pictures!
Thanks for the pictures Heather! It is so fun to see the whole family and all of the wedding festivities! Such a cute and happy couple!
Your quite the photographer! I didn't even seen you with your camera out! You got some great shots!
Farah, what can I say other then I am very very sneaky...lol! Auctually Elyssa took the majority of them at the temple. I thought she did a really good job!
Post a Comment