Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Excitement

Elyssa is headed home today!!! She flew into SLC late last night and they stayed at her grandma's sister’s house. I cannot wait to see her! I have missed her so much! I will get a post and pictures about her trip up ASAP.

On another note...Yesterday Logan had a ballgame in Twin Falls and all day long I debated on whether to leave work a few hours early and go. In the end I decided not to as gas is so expensive and there was a light rain. Well, he calls me after the games and informs me that he jacked one over the fence in his first game! I am so disappointed that I missed it. This is his 2nd homerun in baseball (the other was on a little league field when he was in all-stars in July 2004) but his first on the bigger field! WAY TO GO!!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Have fun catching up with Elyssa! And congrats to Logan!

k8shoe said...

Logan, you're a rockstar! That's awesome! Can't wait for the pictures and stories of Elyssa's trip. I'll pretend to live through her since I've never been to NY.