It amazes me that kids ever learn to play baseball when they are so young and have what seems to be no attention span at all. Aiden had his 2nd game today and I think he played more 'Drunken Sailor' then ball. I had to try real hard not to laugh at him but he was so cute! Here is part of the show he put on for everyone...
I do have to say that he hit the ball quite well but the excitement came as he got to 1st base...
and here he is coming home (notice the other player hot on his heals) Run Aiden Run...
It was a fun game and he had a great time.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Drunken Sailor, huh? Our T-ball games are How Many Times Can You Adjust You're Privates In An Hour game. My neighbor whose a pediatricain says that's what T-balls for; so every mother can realize it's not just her kid!
Post a Comment