For the first time in Logan's high school jazz band career I was able to go and watch one of his jazz festivals. I had the weekend off and it was actually close. So him and I ventured to Poky together (he wanted to stay and play in his church ball tourney that morning and not ride the bus). They performed at this amazing place and I thought they did really good. Logan, the ever hard critic, said that they messed up royally. I will let you be the judge...oh, Logan is in the back row in the very middle playing his trumpet.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
ISU Jazz Festival 09
For the first time in Logan's high school jazz band career I was able to go and watch one of his jazz festivals. I had the weekend off and it was actually close. So him and I ventured to Poky together (he wanted to stay and play in his church ball tourney that morning and not ride the bus). They performed at this amazing place and I thought they did really good. Logan, the ever hard critic, said that they messed up royally. I will let you be the judge...oh, Logan is in the back row in the very middle playing his trumpet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment