Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wax anyone....



During our Christmas escapades we went to Idaho Falls to see dad & Kay. While there I got my hair cut (it is actually in a style ... Thanks Kay!) and while at the beauty shop we talked Logan into getting his eyebrows waxed. I recorded the removal of the wax on the first brow that she did. My only regret was that I stopped the video too soon as the really good reaction was delayed. Here it is for you to get a good laugh at and enjoy his pain...lol!

Here are a few shots of the new hair do. I have learned how to work a round brush really good but I am still on the hunt for a nice flat iron. So if you have any ideas of where I can find a good one please let me know.

1 comment:

k8shoe said...

I love the Chi flat iron the best. It's ceramic so it's supposed to not damage your hair. You can get them on costco.com, I think for a better price than most places but beware that it's pricey!

I've tried to talk Sean into getting his eyebrows waxed and he'll have nothing to do with it! But he does let me at least trim them now so he doesn't have crazy mad scientist eyebrows.