Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baseball is here again!


Yes it is hard to believe that it is this time of year again as it is still only in the mid 50's on a good day here in Burley. I go into this season excited yet sad at the same time knowing that this will be the last year that I will be at the ball park this early freezing in the stands with the other dedicated parents. Maybe I should be excited about that!!! :) Logan has been counting down the days to opening game and yesterday it was here. They played Madison (Rexburg) and split a double header. I missed it due to a work scheduling conflict and the fact that they were unable to play on their home field and had to travel to the neighboring school. I kept tabs on the games though and really wished I could have been there, but hey the paper had a great article in it today and an awesome picture of Logan (see above). Here is the article from the paper if you would like to read it.

http://www.magicvalley.com/articles/2009/03/14/sports/local_state/157179.txt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! Bryce starts Little League in a few weeks and is really excited. We actually had a 60 degree day and so he and Adam went out back to play catch. Bryce was in heaven. Yeah for baseball!