It is hard to believe that this month is in its last days. It seems just like yesterday it was my birthday and now here it is Sean's tomorrow....Happy Birthday!!!
This month has been busy with baseball getting into full swing, band concerts, and just life in general. Logan's ball team has been doing very well and he has been AWESOME in right field. There is hardly a ball that gets by him and I just wish I had some pictures of some of the ways he has had to sacrafice his body to make the catch!
Logan & Elyssa also had their spring Pop's concert for band. They love this concert as the kids get to have more of a say in what they play and it is usually current music. This year they went with a movie theme. Aiden's favorite part was the king Kong theme as there was a slide show that went along with it.
As for me & Aiden we have just been hanging out. Me working and him going to school and after we are both done with those then it is usually a game or two on the Play Station or Wii. We are currently trying to find the last few items on Lego Indiana Jones and then we have the game totally done...I believe we are about 96-97% done.
Well I hope that this post finds all of you in good health and if you are like me counting down the days until spring...Mother Nature keeps teasing us here in Southern Idaho with a warm day or two and then some snow and freezing weather.
Here are a few pictures from the last month....
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I wish we lived closer to you guys so that Bryce and Aiden could play the Wii together. Bryce is currently into Lego Batman while I am obsessed with Guitar Hero. I am sure that I was in a virtual rock band in another life.
Post a Comment