Monday, June 8, 2009

Logans Graduation May 20th


Well this was a day that I have thought was so far into the future that when it got here I was shocked that all that time had gone so fast. It seems just like yesterday that he was going to his 1st day of kindergarten and now he is done with high school and will be headed to Utah State in a few months. Here are a few pictures from the big day...

3 comments:

Paul and Cindy said...

Congratulations, Logan. What a great accomplishment. And there is lots more to come.

Farahlyn said...

OK, so I'm sitting here fighting back tears! Logan graduating, thinking of him coming to live with me (JK!), the American music, all the pics of your kids, just all made me cry! You should go to work for the church making sappy videos!

Anonymous said...

Farah's not the only one fighting the tears. This just does not seem possible that the little Logan that spent almost every Friday night at my house as a little kid is all grown up. How I cherish the memories, and lots more to come. How time flies, and how blessed we are as a family. I love you Logan! Tons!!!