The kids and I went to Farahlyn's house this year. Both to do Halloween fun with her and her family and to see Logan (as we miss him dearly and I am so glad that my sister is taking such good care of him for me...THANKS!). Here are a few pictures from all the fun that weekend...
I also still have to say I am sorry about not being more current with what is going on in our lives. My computer is at the neighbors as I am typing this and I am hoping that he will be able to get it up and going for me. Once that happens I promise to get all current with everything....Thanks :)
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Looks like a fun Halloween! Wish we could have been there! At least we'll get to see you guys for one of the holidays coming up, right?
I hope so! It seems like we never see you guys!
Post a Comment