Friday, April 16, 2010
WOW!!!
Okay so I know that it has been months since I posted on here and once again I am sorry and promise to be better....yeah I know that I have said that before so....Okay so lots has happened in the last few months. Logan moved back to Burley and is going to go to school here at the local 2 year college. He has been living at home but him and a friend are looking at renting a house as they are both wanting to get out from under their parents roofs. Elyssa got her drivers license, went on her first date and to her first school dance all in the same week. It is hard to believe that she is growing up into such a cute young lady. Aiden is counting down the days until summer vacation. He loves school but is wanting to stay home and play outside all day long! He is just starting spring soccer and then into baseball we go. It is weird that we are not already into baseball full swing as the last 4 years we all would have been sitting on cold bleachers drinking hot chocolate watching Logan play. Well I hope that all is well with everyone and I will post again soon! I promise :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good to hear from you again. Cindy and I just recently started posting to our blog again after nearly a year off.
Post a Comment