Friday, September 14, 2007

Battle of the BULGE......

Here once again I have decided to fight the battle and this time I am going to WIN!!! So you are all going to have to endure updates of this fight from time to time. For the last week and a half I have been eating right and drinking tons of water....man I miss Diet Coke...and it is paying off. So far I have lost 10 pounds that I know of. I started on Labor Day but did not do an official weight until 2 days later so going off of that weight I weighed myself a week later and YAHOO!!! If only they would all fall off that fast. I am so excited about the fact that my feet look like feet again and the fact that even 10 lbs makes doing some things easier. I know that I have a ton more to go but hey a loss is a loss even if it is only an ounce. I am just hoping that there are not too many weeks of ounce losses until I get closer to my goal. I have been focusing so hard on the kids and work that I have taken a backseat in my own life the last few years. So I am taking it back with the attitude that I will be better for this and maybe one day in the future I will get a date...lol!

No comments: