Well here it is and since I don't know anyone else on this yet that has yet to be tagged I guess no one will be getting tagged by me...yeah!!!
Four jobs I've had:
1. Mother of 3
2. Police/911/Fire Dispatcher
3. Detention Officer
4. Walmart
Four places I've lived:
1. Burley, ID
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Logan, UT
4. West Bountiful, UT
Four favorite T.V. shows: (ok there are more than 4...sorry)
1. Psych
2. My Name is Earl
3. The Closer
4. Monk
5. Law & Order SVU
6. CSI (all of them)
7. How I met your Mother
Four favorite foods:
1. Movie popcorn
2. Pizza
3. Chicken casserole
4. Cinnamon rolls
All of which I cannot eat as freely as I used to so maybe that is why they sound so good right now
Four websites I visit:
1. MSN
2. Yahoo
3. South Idaho Press
4. LDS.org
Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Getting a pedicure
2. A Yankee game @ Yankee Stadium
3. Hawaii
4. Europe
Four movies I love:
1. When Harry Met Sally
2. Shooter
3. The Da Vinci Code
4. 10 Things I Hate About You
Just to name a few
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Fun to see your favorites! Also, how do you get the photobucket thing to go away on your page? Do you see it when you log on? You can't read anything on your page, just see the pictures. Farah's is the same way. I've seen other people's do it before but I don't know how they get rid of it.
Katie I honestly have no idea what you are talking about...when I log on it looks normal just like when I view your blog. I wonder what the deal is and how I can take care of it....
Can you see it on Farah's page? It's weird. I don't have any idea how to get rid of it...maybe got to Photobucket's website and see if it's in the frequently asked questions.
Post a Comment