
YAHOO!!! Another 5.9 pounds has been lost and I personally am not going to go looking for it. I had set a mini goal for this week to get under a certain weight and I met it by .4 ounces. I was so excited, not only for that but also for the fact that I was able to wear a pair of pants that I have not been able to fit into all summer and was able to get another pair done up (yes it looked like I had been poured into them but that is not the point...lol) I bought them at the first of the summer and was far from ever being able to get the snaps close to each other even while laying on the bed. I will wear them some day even if it is in the middle of winter.
The UGH part of this has to do with my fight to get my background back to normal. I worked for hours on figuring out how to do my own. Last night at 10:30 it was finally done. So I hope that where it is now my own uploads the photobucket thing will not be an issue again because it totally sucks to have to reload all the pictures and links and everything. I also hope that it is easy to read, if not please let me know and I will adjust the colors some more, and you don't think the whole thing is...OMG what has she done!



3 comments:
Heather, cute changes...what a pain though. Hopefully that doesn't happen again. Awesome job on the weight loss! That's gotta be exciting to see progress!
Katie thanks a ton. It is exciting if only there was not so much too lose, but hey it took time to get it there so I know it will take time to get it off, just not as fast as I want it to.
Hi guys! This is Jacee.I can't believe that you are playing football. I want to come watch you play so tell my mom when your games are. I have soccer until OCt. 6. Elyssa what new songs have you put on your ipod? How's dance? My mom wants me to take dance, but I don't want to. I'll see you soon!
Jacee
Post a Comment