
Saturday was the big homecoming dance and Logan went with Katelyn Cole who in my personal opinion is an adorable girl. They went with 3 other couples and from what I hear had a great time. For their day date they went bowling and that night they went to one of the boys houses and had a very nice dinner. They went dancing and from what I understand actually danced, hummm.... I don't think that at any formal school dance that I went to that happened. To finish the night they ended up watching a movie after the dance here and enjoyed some snickers or peanut butter cup ice cream pie.



3 comments:
Hey Logan's date stole MY homecoming dance dress! Remember that red satin dress mom made me - looks strangely similar. Did Logan steal it for her last time he was here? I'll have to go check the costume box. (Isn't that where all the beautiful dresses go?) Tell Logan he's pretty easy on the eyes!
hey Heather - our new blog is ourfavoritetimes.
Cute pics of Logan and date! She looks like a babe. Way to go Logan!
Post a Comment