Aiden thinks what the little thing has done to his pumpkins is quite funny. In fact the day that we discovered the damage the brazen little thing got a seed and then came and sat on the front steps and ate it while Aiden was watching out the screen door. He just stared into the house while Aiden thought it was so cool that a squirrel was eating his pumpkin on the front porch. I am excited about the whole thing because this little animal is working on gutting it and taking all the gross work out of pumpkin carving for me. Yes it has limited what we can do as far as the design, but hey I think I can live with that.
So when I came home from work today I was finally able to get a picture of the pumpkin eating squirrel.



2 comments:
You ought to give him a name, cuz after all that steady avaiable supply of food I'm sure he'll be a regular! Maybe something like Nitro, Dewy, or Mikey. The latter might be good - then you may actually enjoy it when you have to hit him with the broom to get him out of your house!
Ha ha Farah...yes Mikey is good! Who knew squirrels would go as far as digging out a pumpkin. That's hilarious!
Post a Comment