I was going through some files on the computer and found this, it is from the annual Jazz in the park back in May. Logan is in the back row playing his trumpet. This is one talent that I am so glad he has. There are times looking back that I wish I would have developed a musical talent. Logan started playing the trumpet in 6th grade and for the next 4 years, along with learning the trumpet, also learned how to play percussion, valve trombone, baritone (which he still plays in concert band) and last year for graduation the sax. He plays the trumpet for marching band and jazz band but says the instrument he sounds best on is the baritone. I have to apologize for the grainy feed, I had the video camera set on the wrong thing, but it still sounds good. You will have to turn off my music player to hear it (sorry).
">
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You should have posted your big hair before our party! I needed a reference picture! It is still a good pic of you. I have a funny vidoe I want to post so you'll have to tell me how you did it!
Heather... Heather... Anyone...Anyone?
Post a Comment