Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas

Christmas was so fun this year as I got to spend it with family. It has been a long time since we were with Grandma & Grandpa Robinson on Christmas morning and even longer since Farahlyn was present (I think it was before she got married and we were at home still). I am glad that Logan asked if we could go spend it with them this year. We were busy from the day that we got there until we left. Between the new National Treasure movie, which was very very good, letting the girls go ice skating, sledding, playing games and staying up way way to late it was a blast. The only thing missing was Sean & Katie and their kids. I had the chance to meet Brian's fiance Jenny and she seems very nice. Hey little bro don't blow it...lol!

The kids got spoiled by Santa and heck so did I (thanks again little Santa...wink wink). Logan got a new snowboard. Elyssa got some clothes and a PS2 game. Aiden got a new bike and loves it, he was sad that there was snow on the ground and could not go outside to ride it. So he has been riding it around the house and it is fun to watch as there is not quite enough room to turn around (as the house is so small) and he has to do at least a 5 point turn. I got a new mixer from the kids and a bunch of food storage, a purse and a new Sensy warmer and some scents from Santa.

2 comments:

Farahlyn said...

We had a fantastic Christmas with you guys! Thanks for driving down and sharing the holiday with us! We miss you already!

k8shoe said...

We're sad we didn't get to see you guys! We really need to plan something soon!