Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Yesterday we got our first real snow storm of the year. I am so not looking forward to working today as I am sure once the traffic gets moving in little 'ol Burley the accidents will follow. It amazes me that people forget how to drive in the snow from year to year. But hey today is my Friday and so I just have to make it through one more day and then I get my 3 days of freedom!

So last night Aiden informed me that because it had snowed Santa Claus should be here as it is now Christmas. I had to explain that Christmas is still 2 weeks away and when Santa does come we will be at cousin Gabe's house to which he said, "Lets go to Gabe's house then." Needless to say that when I get home today we are going to make a Christmas chain so that he will be able to see just how much time is left until the big day.

3 comments:

Farahlyn said...

Well. come to Gabe's house then! :)

k8shoe said...

I love how simple their little minds work. So sweet! Excited to see you guys next week!

Heather said...

Farah, every day he asks and when I tell him that we have to wait a few more days he starts to cry. I told him one day that we had the rest of this week and then he got to go to his dads and then a few more days and we would be on our way and he started to cry and cry and said, "I don't want to go to my dads house I want to go to Gabes!!"