Teenagers what can I say.
Monday, December 17, 2007
FIGHT!!!!
Okay so I just have to say that teenage boys and defending the honor of a girl are such a funny thing. On Friday night Logan told this 18 year old high school graduate to leave one of his friends (who is only 16) alone. I guess he has been harassing her for quite some time. Well the guy didn't like being told this apparently and took a swing at Logan. I guess me missed and Logan grabbed him and threw him to the ground. On the way down the guy did end up elbowing him in the head and Logan's face hit the pavement (I believe). I guess that is as far as the fight got before it was broke up. Logan said it lasted like 20 whole seconds. So I just have to show you his battle bruise.....

Teenagers what can I say.
Teenagers what can I say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment