Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1st Annual Family Reunion!

This year Farahlyn and I decided that we needed to start having a family get together with all of us kids and their families. So Labor Day weekend was agreed upon as the time we would start this tradition and just continue with that weekend every year. We had originally thought about going camping but there are little babies in the family so we then thought about heading up to Bear Lake and renting a cabin...a little too pricey...so we decided for the first year we would invade Farahlyn and JD's house. They were so gracious and we had so much fun. We all stayed there, even those that were close to home. We really missed Sean & Katie & their kids, it was just not the same without them there. Next year guys! We did have an extra person with us as Logan brought his girlfriend Jenna with him. I think she was a little overwhelmed but seemed to have a good time and fit right in with us crazy people. Here are a few pictures of the weekend....



Logan & Jenna battling it out in boxing



2 comments:

k8shoe said...

I'm way sad we missed this....especially the guitar hero! :)

Farahlyn said...

I was afraid that he was going to break the wii remote! This is Jacee.