So I have decided that this is going to be a tough year for me as there are going to be so many lasts when it comes to Logan. I fully realized this at the parade in August as I watched him march by with the band and thought next year he won't be in there. Not that I won't have another face to watch for in the band as Elyssa will be a face in the sea of green in next years parade.
The kids are back in school and both Logan & Elyssa are at the high school, the last time they were in a school together Elyssa was in kindergarten. They are both loving it. Logan more then Elyssa I think because he know that he only has 8 1/2 months and he won't have to come back. The second day of school he came home with a form for me to fill out for his graduation stuff that we have to order from the school...ON THE SECOND DAY!!! I about died! I know that this year is just going to go by way to fast and then he will be gone. I am just hoping that he stays a little longer than I did after graduation...I think by the weekend after I was out of school I was gone, Sorry Mom!



No comments:
Post a Comment