Aiden started his many years of school as he is in preschool this year at Dawn's Learning Center. He loves it and is always asking do I get to go to school today? Which makes it so much easier on me, now I just have to figure out what to do with myself in the time he is gone. Any suggestions? I know I should go home and take advantage of the time and clean but that is NEVER fun to do. I also know it is only two hours but it can seem like an eternity. I am just used to having him there when I am at home. I honestly think that this transition has been harder on me then on him.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Two whole hours to yourself? That's heaven! :) Take a nap, take a bubble bath, or do something for yourself!
Post a Comment