Monday, February 18, 2008

Indy's back May 22nd



Okay I maybe crazy but I cannot wait to see this new Indiana Jones movie. I still watch the other 3, now I just need to find them on DVD.

4 comments:

k8shoe said...

I'm excited too...just hope Harrison Ford can pull it off (and hoping he's not wearing those huge diamond earrings he's always sporting)!

Farahlyn said...

I took the kids to see Spiderwick Cronicles (not worth seeing by the way) and they had a trailer for this. I am way excied to see it too! Shia LeBeouf (SP?) is becoming one of my fav actors!

Heather said...

Fara he is one of mine too!

Anonymous said...

I think it is sooo funny that you guys like Shia! I was telling Adam the other day that I will see just about anything with him in it. The new movie looks great. Harrison Ford is getting kinda old for this kind of thing though. By the way, could you give me Farahlyn's email address so that she can add me to her blog? Katie's too if you don't mind. My good bud Allison got me bloggin' about a year ago and I just can't seem to stop. Your kids look great...and so big! I can't believe you have teenagers. My oldest is 10 and I think she is a handful. Anyway, enough for one comment. We'll write more later. ;-)