Thursday, February 28, 2008

Logan's Pref 08


Thought I would just stick Logan's pref pictures on here. The dance was on February 9th and as you can see he went with a very large group of people. I am not sure who everyone is so I will have to update that later.


Logan's date is Emma Sagers. She is a cute girl and I had to laugh when he told me that she had asked him because from kindergarten till I think 4th grade they were always in the same class.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So granted the last time I saw Logan he was like 6 years old, but who said he could be 16 already? That is crazy. He and his date look cute though. High school dances...what fun!

Paul and Cindy said...

Heather, Great look on the blog. The only advice I have for raising teenagers is lots of valium.