Friday, February 29, 2008

My bright red eyeliner....

So today was my first day back to work and everyone had to comment on my nice red eyeliner...only it isn't eyeliner. My eye from the surgery on Tuesday has bruised and I have this nice red streak that runs right along my top eyelid where your eyeliner would go. I have some pictures that really don't do it justice but thought I would still share them with you.



I am so ready for the stitches to come out so that I can rub my eye and wear my contacts again. And there is also the fact that I cannot wear any eye makeup on that eye so that means none on the other eye, unless I want to look really special....oh wait maybe I will try it you never know I may get a man with that look...lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should all try the makeup only on one eye look! And let's not stop there, maybe we can popularize the makeup on only half the face look altogether. Sounds like a new trend if you ask me! Love the "eyeliner". Now if anyone asks you if you've had any work done on your face you can tell them yes! Seriously though, hope the stitches come out soon;-)

Farahlyn said...

I does look like your wearing red eyeliner! Maybe you should wear a hoodie and tell everyone you're going emo!