Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lordy, Lordy 4 Years from 40

It is hard to believe that another year has passed and I am a year older and wiser...that is what I have to tell myself so I don't feel too bad...lol! I decided for my birthday this year I was going to take it way easy and have a total goof off day. So here it is after 1 pm and I am proud to say that I am still in my jammies and have been playing PS2 with my kids all morning...we will defend the galaxy and beat Darth Vader in Lego Star Wars! I did do a little work and make some popovers (or as Aiden calls them pop pies) for my birthday breakfast and at some point this afternoon I think we will attempt to make it to the bowling alley and see if mom can fall on her butt again while bowling. It is hard to believe how much my life has changed in the last 4 years and in 4 more I will be the big 40. Seems like yesterday (okay it was 20 years ago) that I was only 16 and now I have a 16 year old. CRAZY!!! Just Crazy!

Well I hope that you all have a wonderful March, it is the best month after all. Here in Idaho it appears to be coming in like a lion as it is trying real hard to snow, so Sean by the time your big day gets here at the end of the month it should be pretty nice weather.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great b-day! I can't tell you how many times I have played Lego Star Wars on ps2. Bryce always asks me to beat the levels that he can't. Truth be told, I cant really beat them either. Anyway, have a good one!

k8shoe said...

I hope your day was good! I love days of hanging out in jammies and doing nothing. Those are the best!

Farahlyn said...

So what was your final bowling score? My personal goal is to beat 60 without the bumper guards! Hope that you had a great day and that you're enjoying those non-sasquatch legs! Love you!

Anonymous said...

So I knew your birthday was close to mine but I thought it was after. Either way-we don't need to announce how close we are getting to 40! Geez woman-let's just vow to stay where we are at this year!!! :) Happy Late Birthday!!! Jes

Hillary said...

Happy B-Day Heather! Hope you soaked up the R&R! I love the pics and bios of your family, especially the "love notes" from Aiden. 4 is turning into a fun age for Blake too. Oh, and I love your 80's Flashback Hair. I think Grandma still has that one displayed in her house :-)