Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stitch free at last!

I am so excited that I finally have those awful stitches out. I still have to wear my glasses for a few more days but I can live with that. Those stitches itched so freaking bad it was driving me crazy. I am now hoping that there is not to noticeable of a scar. But hey a scar is better then the bubbles and way better then the stitches. So the Dr. was not able to guarantee that they would not come back but was able to tell me that I will have eyelashes again where they cut the cysts out...YEAH!! I just have no clue as to when they will be back. I can just say that I hope to never have to see that Dr. again. He was nice enough but that was just not fun and I hope to never have to go through it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be so relieved to finally have those stitches out. Don't worry about not having eyelashes. If you are only wearing makeup on half your face no one will notice a little thing like some missing lashes j/k. Glad you are doing better!